Rolf Prima Wheel Systems Back in South Africa

high5 sports

Good to hear!! how old are your wheels? When did you purchase them?

Wheels are about 4 years old. Bought them from a triathlete that had been racing in the US and brought back loads of goodies.

Used them for about 3,000km of road racing and TTs.

Great wheels.

Like Johan asked - are you bringing in all the spares as well or just complete wheels? I think there are loads of Rolf lovers needing spares by now!

Wheels are about 4 years old. Bought them from a triathlete that had been racing in the US and brought back loads of goodies.

Used them for about 3,000km of road racing and TTs.

Great wheels.

Like Johan asked - are you bringing in all the spares as well or just complete wheels? I think there are loads of Rolf lovers needing spares by now!

There will be spares, however it depends on the model. Because of the parting of Trek and Rolf in 2002, the hubs cannot be replaced if your hubs are trek hubs. The models after the parting of Trek and Rolf can be replaced in terms of Hubs. Spokes and other spare part will be available. Like I said it depends on the model due to codes and other technicalities.