Colour preferences

Shesha

I'm in the throes of purchasing a new bike...the choice at the mo is between the Giant TCR 1 (carbon w Ultegra) or the Scott CR1 pro.

I'm leaning towards the Giant....but then i have a really stupid girly reason for hessitating...i don't like the colour. This is the one i can get...am i being really stupid here? Does colour ever make a difference....

uploads/Shesha/images/2006-07-20_170801_Giant_TCR_1_blue.JPG

You must ride the bike and part of riding it is liking the colour as well! It must be a complete package that you like and want to be on!

hey shesha.

yeah if you like the way your bike looks and it makes you feel good, it will also give you that physcological feeling that will make you feel better.

hey look when it comes down to the hard hills and stuff, most of the time you aren't looking at your bike cause you're too busy grimacing in pain.

but if it looks good and makes you feel good when you see it and irde it then thats what gives you a little bit more edge, mentally that is.

you can get the previous years model in complete black tho, just a thought!

good luck!

Thanks N.O.K....i completely agree, but thought i was being stupid....

Can you still get hold of the black one with the carbon weave....apparently there aren't any in Mediums in CT.

smileys/smiley4.gif

Shesha.....go with the Scott CR1...loan/borrow (give a deposit) it from the lbs for a week like I did and do some long rides...smileys/smiley32.gifenough said !!!

"DTsmileys/smiley4.gif"

It is about the bike ! Including the colour, as others have said you should like what you're riding, gives you a 'psychological edge!