Alivio derailleur adjustment

chris_w_65

Hanger was a lot harder to bend than I expected

If that sorted it, you will need a new hanger at some point, it was so hard to bend for a reason, you've now weakened the molecular structure by bending it, and it's gonna go at some point. Hangers aren't that expensive though - but get it replaced before you do a 20km bush run with mtb on your back. I have done that, is no fun, I promise

Edited by TNT1

If that sorted it, you will need a new hanger at some point, it was so hard to bend for a reason, you've now weakened the molecular structure by bending it, and it's gonna go at some point. Hangers aren't that expensive though - but get it replaced before you do a 20km bush run with mtb on your back. I have done that, is no fun, I promise

Cool, will do :thumbup:

Why not just push the bike back?

Secondly get two new hangers, one to keep with her tools that she rides with and the other as a spare at home.

Why not just push the bike back?

Secondly get two new hangers, one to keep with her tools that she rides with and the other as a spare at home.

Yes, she should push it back, she wants to get fit ;)

Where you wearing that mink boa?

Nah, all lycra. I'm not one of them pussy hairy leg, baggy wearing, shew wow doped up style mtbers. I get my thrills from riding f&^kin fast, f*&kin hard.