Ironman

Well as the bike course stands now it is basically the Argus Route + an ekstra 70km flat road out to Kayalitscha (spelling?). It has not been finalised however so we are waiting fo the final profile.

Two of the guys that work with me are training for Cape pioneer using the Polar cycle training program which is very comprehensive and is time and heart rate based. I think its a 16 week programme. Their improvement in fitness and average speed is remarkeable. The guys are currently doing 22km'h average speed on MTB's off road doing a 156km session !! if you interested PM me I will send you the "stuff". They also have a multisport training planner which i am using for triathlon.

Hey Seeker911, Are you using the multisport training planner with your polar? Just started training for my 1st 70.3 IM next year and i am trying to find a good plan,would be great if I could get one that i can download to my polar. I'm just doing basic base training at the moment.