DHL Shipments

Caerus

:blink: Whatever rocks your boat mate!

Bwah ha ha, when you have been waiting this long for parts, anything will rock your boat. :lol:

This aint looking good at the moment, still no sign of the parcel. DHL Duetche Post say it has left Germany, the Post Office and Customs say it has not arrived in South Africa. Still floating about in no-mans land :huh: Surley it does not take 5 days for a parcel to get through Customs?

SAPO say they need info from DHL to try track it, such as Flight No., Bag No. and a Dispatch No., but they say they cannot provide it.

What does one do now? :(

This aint looking good at the moment, still no sign of the parcel. DHL Duetche Post say it has left Germany, the Post Office and Customs say it has not arrived in South Africa. Still floating about in no-mans land :huh: Surley it does not take 5 days for a parcel to get through Customs?

SAPO say they need info from DHL to try track it, such as Flight No., Bag No. and a Dispatch No., but they say they cannot provide it.

What does one do now? :(

Do you have a Shipping Reference?

Do you have a Shipping Reference?

I do, but it only tracks it as far as saying it has left Germany, which is the DHL Deutche Post tracking No, then I get another one too use, but it just says there is no record of this parcel, I called customs yesterday, and he said it should have come through them by now, and that there is nothing they can do, cause everything gets scanned.

I do, but it only tracks it as far as saying it has left Germany, which is the DHL Deutche Post tracking No, then I get another one too use, but it just says there is no record of this parcel, I called customs yesterday, and he said it should have come through them by now, and that there is nothing they can do, cause everything gets scanned.

PM me both

Sounds to me like the guys who sent it aren't playing their part because they should be able to track it from their side too and inform you. If they can give you the MAWB number then you should be able to track it down here at least?

Sounds to me like the guys who sent it aren't playing their part because they should be able to track it from their side too and inform you. If they can give you the MAWB number then you should be able to track it down here at least?

DHL Deutsche Post are adamant it left on a plane already, Ive sent the guys an who posted it an email, and hopefully they are looking into it as well, they have been pretty helpful so far, he has said he will send out another parcel if I don't come right. He got told the same info I have, that the parcel has left, but the tracking details change along the line from a DHL Tracking No to a SAPO No