Bike transport to Sani 2 c

Stevief

I have magaed to finally get into teh Sani2C and i live in Cape Town. Are there any bike transport services in Cape Town that will courier my bike to the venue in Sani ??

Edited by Stevief

I have magaed to finally get into teh Sani2C and i live in Cape Town. Are there any bike transport services in Cape Town that will courier my bike to the venue in Sani ??

I remember last year that either CWC or Cyclelab had a bike service remember to get in early!. I boxed mine and flew with it no problemo with Kalulu but far less schlep with courier service

I remember last year that either CWC or Cyclelab had a bike service remember to get in early!. I boxed mine and flew with it no problemo with Kalulu but far less schlep with courier service

Im basically trying to avoid the schlep factor, want to drop the bike at someone arrive at venue and hop on bike.

I used the sevice that Cyclelab set up.

You drop your bike off, they box and truck it to Underberg.

You collect it at the registration and put it back together again.

Then you box it again at the school @ the finish.

They truck it back to Cape Town and then you have options:

You collect your boxed bike

or they unbox it

or unbox, clean and service it.

Edit:

The only drawback was that you had to drop it off quite far in advance and it took quite a while to get it back again.

Edited by splat