a WEEK OF SPECIALs at BODYANDBIKE

Hi Ronelle we are soon launching 32Gi Recovery ;-), so the recovery will be taken care of as well, :-), will keep you posted, product has been receiving endless compliments from the pro athletes, and its been around for a long time we are finalising the packaging.

Ronelle, way off topic but since you're a stockist and maybe know - what happened to CytoSport's RecoverMax?! That stuff was absolutely brilliant and I cannot find it anywhere for about the last year. And also see no listing of it above...

Hi SeaBee -- this is the answer I got back from the local importers, i hope it answers your question

Hi Ronelle

The product was called Cytomax Recovery not RecoverMax. It was discontinued after Muscle Milk took off in a very big way all over the world. CytoSport could never understand why the distributors before us imported Cytomax Recovery when Muscle Milk always had been the better product by a country mile. In the light of the extreme popularity of the Muscle Milk brand CytoSport decided to discontinue their Recovery.