Trail and Tar Charity Drive for TEARS (The Emma Animal Rescue Society)

Sean Fraenkel

Trail and Tar, a running and cycling lifestyle store based in Tokai is spearheading a charity hike to raise funds for TEARS, an animal shelter for abused and negected animals.

The Drakensberg Grand Traverse is considered by many one of the hardest hikes in the country. I (Sean Fraenkel) have decided to use this unique opportunity to raise awareness and funds for abused and neglected animals and in the process create a marketing opportunity for participating businesses. Your support with this project would be greatly appreciated.

Corporate Sponsorship benefits:

1. Trail and Tar will endeavour to obtain corporate sponsorship through offering advertising space during the campaign that will run from February 2012 – end April.
  2. <a href="http://www.trailantar.co.za/">www.trailantar.co.za will host a web page with advertising space outlining this project.
  3. All donation sheets flyers or information sheets on this project will have the logo of major contributors.
  4. At least 2000 A5 double sided flyers will be printed. One side will highlight the project and the reverse side will be space for all our sponsor’s logos. Each flyer has space for 8 logos. Logo’s from corporate sponsors will be divided equally on all printed media. The flyers will be distributed from the animal shelter, 5 TEARS charity shops, veterinary practices, vet shops, grooming parlours, pet shops, Trail and Tar store and volunteers gathering donations.
  5. A write up following the hike in the form of a pdf and google public document with advertising space for sponsors will be made available for download and/or distributed through TEARS and Trail & Tar's database.

TEARS will offer the following support and advertising for corporate sponsors:

We (TEARS) undertake to offer the following advertising and back-up support:

1. Website – Exposure for your activities and sponsors as well as links to your and their websites
  2. Facebook – Regular updates
  3. Twitter
  4. Animal Chatter (email newsletter) – Monthly updates and sponsorship details
  5. Email poster to our database, advertising the hike and providing sponsors details
  6. Volunteers to assist with collecting donations
  7. Promotion of the Lucky Draw
  8. Distribution of the flyer at our shelters, five charity shops, veterinary practices, vet shops, grooming parlours, pet shops etc.
  9. Possible media coverage in Community newspapers, the Cape Times/Argus and radio.

T&C's apply

If you would like to assist please contact me on:

sean@trailandtar.co.za

Edited by Trail and Tar