The new Fast One

Pietie5

I noticed that the New Fast One will be timed by Championchip.

If I understand it correctly, this will mean that it is not taken into account at the national seeding!

I only ride a few races per year, so do I need to look for Racetech timed events to keep a decent seeding??

The same happened to the 2011 Sun city event.

Edited by Pietie5

I noticed that the New Fast One will be timed by Championchip.

If I understand it correctly, this will mean that it is not taken into account at the national seeding!

I only ride a few races per year, so do I need to look for Racetech timed events to keep a decent seeding??

The same happened to the 2011 Sun city event.

It will be added to national seeding (Supercycling), just not a seeding for Argus/94.7/Racetec/PPA cartel races.

What I've found is that auto-seeding doesn't translate but if you go to the re-seeding counter at e.g. 94.7, they'll be pretty accommodative. You can pull up times for other events (even Ironman, say) and they'll consider it when re-seeding.

What I've found is that auto-seeding doesn't translate but if you go to the re-seeding counter at e.g. 94.7, they'll be pretty accommodative. You can pull up times for other events (even Ironman, say) and they'll consider it when re-seeding.

I found the 94.7 not accomodative at all!

I entered as a full licenced vet50-55, and they seeded me in the open C bunch.

After emailing them they replied that they can take my Sun City and Bela Bela races (both where Racetech timed events previous years) into consideration if I was prepared to pay a "fine" of R150,-

I refused because i felt I did nothing wrong, and how did they seed me in the C bunch seeing that they rode exactly the same times as the vets 50-55 in the 2010 94.7 event???

They had no answer to this question.

Edited by bert