specialized phenom saddle

brad890

Is there anyone in the pretoria area that would possibly be willing to lend me one of these for 2 or 3 days? have tried all the bike shops for a test saddle but none of them have, and can only help sometime in march.

I would be more then willing to pay a rental fee?

Im looking for a 143 width, went for a BG fit yesterday and was told my saddle is too narrow and thats most likely leading to my back pain. so before splashing R1000 on a saddle would like to try it to see if it will work for me or if i need to look at the selle's or other brands

How was the BG fit? I was suppossed to be going today for ErgoFIT/ ErgoMax, but have had to cancel due to ill health, so booked in for next week.

well David (guy who did the fitting) seemed to know his stuff, these guys seem to have been trained properly, what I enjoyed most about the fitting is, that everything that was done was explained nicely. So basically why they need to measure this, why this needs to be done like that, as well as they take a history to make sure they dont miss anything etc.

I still have to go for the second fitting where everything gets adjusted for you on the bike etc, so will still have to wait and see what the final result is. but so far I've been very impressed