Cape Epic - Massage Services

Book your well deserved and much needed massage here.

Let Gill and Sue sooth away your aches and pains, ready to fight another day!

Bookings are filling up.

Make you bookings now.

sportstherapists@gmail.com

Gill - 0836449011

Hi guys

The year is already in full swing, luckily we still have a few exciting Races coming up in March.

The Grape Escape is in 2 weeks’ time, then the Cape Argus and finally, Cape Epic. For the Epic guys, there are only a few spots left for servicing. For you who would like to sign up, here’s what we offer.

We have been running service teams on all 7 previous Epics, including being the official Absa Team service provider,Looking after 2010 woman winning team, Rothaus-CUBE Kristine and Anna-Sofie Noergaard

We only service 16 teams (only a few spots left), to insure the optimum attention to our clients. The following services are included:

1. One pre-Epic service to ensure your bike is race ready

2. Daily wash, service and lube on each race day dependent on water availability. If water is limited or not available, we will clean the bikes to the best of our ability under the circumstances.

The pre Epic services include a full strip down and rebuild of your bicycle (excluding cables and housing) and lubing of all pivot points. Servicing of shocks are optional but will be advised.

We require a full spec sheet of your bike to ensure we carry correct spares for your particular bicycle. Specifically parts like tyres, tubes, spokes, brake pads, etc. You can either send these specs on a spec sheet (which we can provide on request) or alternatively, you may bring your bike in and we can do this for you.

We require a non-refundable deposit (can be transferred) in order for you to secure our services. Bookings are taken on a 'first come, first serve' basis. I can provide a number of references should you wish.

We also have a few specials on components:

XTR disc Group set R14 900 double and tripple 10 speed in stock

XT disc group set R7850 10 speed 2012

SLX disc Group set R4850 New 10 speed

105 Group set R5700 New 5700 gear cables hidden

Ultegra Group set R15900 This is the new Black Ultegra Di2.

Wheelset 775 xt disc R3650 only 26" wheels

Mavic Crossmax 29er Wheelset R6600

Easton EC90 wheel set R15900

XTR 10 speed brake sets BRM985 R3900

XT 10 speed brake sets R2900

Only to mention some!!! If you are in the market for new shocks, saddles, components or wheel upgrades, give me a shout and let’s see what deal I can do for you!!

Also go visit our new web site www.wrenchworks.co.za and stay up to date with what is happening!!!

If you are taking part in any of these races, and still have not booked your spot or have your bike serviced with us- what are you waiting for!!!!

Give me a shout if there are any queries.

Regards

Ricardo

082 352 1037

Cycle Wrench Works

www.wrenchworks.co.za

Now you can also feel and perform like a pro!!!