Best frame and wheels for R13 000

Above Average Joe

My road frame is cracked and I need a new one. Anyone recommend any good frames for R10 000 and possibly a wheelset for R3000? (Most I can spend is R13k, so a cheaper frame and more expensive wheels will do as long as its R13k or under)

Options are Giant TCR Composite: R9700, no idea about wheels though..

I would go with the Giant option, but as an alternative, I was quoted R10 000 for a Silverback Space frame. Also CWCycles were selling Fontreist frames for under R10 000 at some point. Not sure if they are still available.

ASG (according to their website) are selling Most Chall wheels for R2 200 at a shade over 1600g a set.

dude i have a Silverback Detroit complete bike with dura ace 7900 and ultegra components.

the detroit frame is the same as the Space just a different color from my understanding.

the one i have for sale is in 100% ne condition. and has FSA carbon Cockpit and RS80 carbon wheels.

here is the link..

https://www.bikehub.co.za/classifieds/19944-silverback-detroit-fcarbon-roadbike-dura-ace-7900/

let me know if interested, drop me a pm with your details and i'll call you back.. i'll even throw in an argus entry.

cheers

Giant TCR ADV!!!

Best value- Super Stiff& light too.

Wheels- Probably Mavic Equip or Shimano RS wheels/ Fulcrum Racing 7