Stolen bikes in Durbanville

vulcan

Sorry for your loss. Will Insurance payout if you left the garage open and they were not locked to anything? That would be a disaster

Maybe the bikes were locked with bolt and chain to the wall as well ;)

Indiwe/ Santam is good, you should have no problems :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

HI there is a guy in epping that cycles to work on a Raleigh Rc Black Red with Time trial handlebars maybe it is yours

HI there is a guy in epping that cycles to work on a Raleigh Rc Black Red with Time trial handlebars maybe it is yours

What makes you think that, beside the fact said person rides a Raleigh and has time trial bars?

What makes you think that, beside the fact said person rides a Raleigh and has time trial bars?

that's why he said "maybe". I'm sure the OP will be grateful for any potential leads

that's why he said "maybe". I'm sure the OP will be grateful for any potential leads

I'm sure he will be, but taking this as possible fact without more info won't get you very far. I do hope it is a possible lead

Dale, the garage was open and we were in the house having supper. They jumped over my driveway gate - in and out. I'm just grateful they didn't come into the house while we were there. Could have been ugly... The cops said they knew exactly what to go after. None of the other stuff, including a plasma TV, etc was touched. Discerning thieves... Makes you think.

The same happened to me. We were inside the house. I left my garage door open just high enough for my dogs to go and take a piss outside. Some motherf....r took a chance to see whats inside and stole my wife's mtb. I now lock all my bikes inside the garage. I'm planning on putting up a motion sensor and then going to leave it open on purpose to catch them with my baseball bat ready in my house.