MET helmets

Andymann

Destroyed my MET Stradivarius helmet last night in a fall during a night ride. Anyone know who stocks MET - would really like to replace it with the same model!

Destroyed my MET Stradivarius helmet last night in a fall during a night ride. Anyone know who stocks MET - would really like to replace it with the same model!

I destroyed Kaos the other day if you find out let me know as well. Love that PissPot

In Gauteng - Pta area, but travel to Krugersdorp every day - so anywhere in PTA/Centurion/JHB area is good

The shop I moonlight in on Saturdays is a stockist. It's in Benoni, though. Will see if we can get stock of the Strad. Awesome lid that. Also destroyed one recently.

Thanks so much! It's amazing how the cracks have moved along the polystyrene away from the point of impact - it really did it's job - i was unconscious for about 5mins.....

No prob. Will drop you a PM over the weekend.

Eish, have you had yourself checked out? You are at risk of concussion.

Was in emergency ward last night until about 10! Luckily nothing major, a few scrapes and bruises but that's about it. First time it has happened to me though, and most scary is that i have absolutely no recollection of how I fell off, or how I got to the hospital. :eek:

Solomons in pta north - i bought a met there last weekend

and they explained the whole replacement thing to me so go to them :thumbup:

I was hit by a 16 wheeler truck in 2004 and my MET stradivarius saved my life. awesome , awesome lid....

Damn , now im very happy i bought a Met !