Gauteng races over Easter

Jules

Does anyone know of any races, either road or MTB, over the Easter weekend?

I have looked here on the events page, and also on the Lab site. There don't seem to be any.

Dirtmax in Parys on Sat 7th. I did the 60km in March - nice little route with a good mix of track and conditions

Thanks guys. Fester, that Country Challenge looks like the Walkerville race, which was a really great event. The site says there are only 11 entries so far! Seems a pity that it hasn't been advertised better.

sometime, I've seen that Dirtmax race advertised often, but have yet to do it. Are there many water crossings?

Thanks guys. Fester, that Country Challenge looks like the Walkerville race, which was a really great event. The site says there are only 11 entries so far! Seems a pity that it hasn't been advertised better.

sometime, I've seen that Dirtmax race advertised often, but have yet to do it. Are there many water crossings?

There's a little water right at the finish when they take you on a zig zag purpose buillt singletrack course next to the river. But when I say a little water I mean crossing a few puddles, otherwise it's typical Free State bushveld, farm tracks and district roads.

There's a little water right at the finish when they take you on a zig zag purpose buillt singletrack course next to the river. But when I say a little water I mean crossing a few puddles, otherwise it's typical Free State bushveld, farm tracks and district roads.

Thanks. Just entered the Country Challenge, and I'll probably do Dirtmax, too.

Wilro is the 15th of April

Entered for Wilro yesterday - my first road race! Anyone give me an idea of what I'm in for?