Santa Cruz Tallboy Sizing

G-Unit

I'm looking to get a Tallboy. I currently ride a large Specialized Stumpjumper, which is a bit big for me. I'm exactly 6' tall (1.82m), so I'm pretty much in between sizes.

I'm considering going for a medium Tallboy, but understand that in general the SC bikes are sized a bit smaller. Of course I'll be be down to my LBS to try before I buy, but would appreciate comments and suggestion from any owners on their experience regarding sizing.

BTW, I'm also looking to sell my Stumpy if anyone is looking. :) I'll be putting it in the classifieds soon.

SC Tallboy sizing is smaller than the Spez. As per Sharkie at your height the Large is definitely the way to go. BTW I will be looking to sell my Large Tallboy on the Hub after Easter weekend so keep an eye out :whistling:

You are spot on my lenght. I ride a Large Santa Cruz. Spot-on in the centre of the Large range. On most other makes I, like you, am between the Medium and Large. You will love this ride. Enjoy!

SC Tallboy sizing is smaller than the Spez. As per Sharkie at your height the Large is definitely the way to go. BTW I will be looking to sell my Large Tallboy on the Hub after Easter weekend so keep an eye out :whistling:

Is it the carbon one?

I am 175cm which size SC tallboy would I need? Some people say Medium and other say Large?

I am 175cm which size SC tallboy would I need? Some people say Medium and other say Large?

You will be able to ride both easily but the medium should be the better technical option