Top Gear UK vs Top Gear USA

Riamich

How does one replicate crazy Jeremy, goofy and other snobby goofy?

Don't replicate rather get him to do the US 1

Well if you have only watched what we get on SA tv then yes, its not great but as the seasons have progressed its a lot more entertaining than the UK one by far! Atleast Tanner can drive!

Ya I have heard that as well... I thought last night's episode was well below expectations but in fairness it was the very first episode. no doubt they take a little time to develop their own chemistry.

Don't replicate rather get him to do the US 1

It wouldn't work if he did the US show.

The only reason Top Gear is a success is because it is on the BBC.

No advertising, so Clarkson can say what he wants about the Cars and not worry about losing sponsors.

Agreed, total rubish! So was the Ausie version.

Even the UK original is getting a bit same old same old, although saying that I can't wait for the next season.

Still have to watch it from pvr but apparently there is a competition attached to first four episodes for a road trip in America for SA viewers only.

I didn't even bother to watch it. The thought of Americans remaking a British show makes me want to cringe.

Top Gear UK = The best car show on the planet

All others are a far away second place.

The SA car shows are totally boring with no originality."Here is a car. Wheels + engine. This car drives well and has a good radio zzzz,zzzz,zzzzz"

I

Its exactly the same as dstv tries to do here, copy everyone else. Pop idols,then idols,survivor,master chef, dont forget big brother. All CRAP!!!