Win A Magicshine MJ880 2000Lumen 4000K Cycle Light

Bike Lore

Enter what? Three months is a long time to keep the momentum going in order to get 1000 likes on your facebook page, maybe make it 500.

then get a some friends to like the page.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

then get a some friends to like the page.

Trust me, I've tried. Even for a popular guy like myself, its a mission. ;)

Trust me, I've tried. Even for a popular guy like myself, its a mission. ;)

hehe well you are helping. also as more people like this page more of the facebook "friends" will see my post so it will build a natural momentum.

• 2 weeks later...

Any new stock thats not being shown on your website? I'm looking for a headlight spot for mounting with a strap or directly onto my helmet. There is a light, the Pyro 1100 what does it retail for? Also anything with less lumens then 1000, as I already have 1600 on my bars.

Many Thanks

PS - I can't wait anymore to win a light

visit Groupon for the promotion of a life time.

The pyro1100 will sell for about R1195. It should land the 18-22 June and we will have an opening price of R995 for the first few units.

Just a note. We are only supplying 2 of the lights on the Groupon deal. The 1200 lumen light is not a Pyro light.

Funny how the price has jumped from R1,500 pre the groupon deal to R3,199 on your website to be able to sell at a 54% discount at, wait for it, R1,499.

I'm also sure the 1000 was listed at R899 early May, now R2,199 discounted to R999.

R1,500 was price discussed in this forum.

Here are some photos with the numbers...

Good point. I need to edit the post on the hub and gumptree. thanks for the reminder.

Don't tell me you actually thought all groupon deal where amazing? That Pyro2000 on groupon is a very good deal by the way.

H

Edited by Hannes Zietsman

Funny how the price has jumped from R1,500 pre the groupon deal to R3,199 on your website to be able to sell at a 54% discount at, wait for it, R1,499.

I'm also sure the 1000 was listed at R899 early May, now R2,199 discounted to R999.

R1,500 was price discussed in this forum.

Here are some photos with the numbers...

There is something really wrong here with these groupon adverts/ deal. I feel like I have now been even more mislead after this posting, and I hope I have not been taken for a mug. Dagnammit :cursing: . I do hope this gets sorted out as I have emailed, groupon ,Extreme Lights(whoever they may be) & Pyros Lights concerning this matter.

Good point. I need to edit the post on the hub and gumptree. thanks for the reminder.

Don't tell me you actually thought all groupon deal where amazing? That Pyro2000 on groupon is a very good deal by the way.

H

So you support deceiving your potential customers to sell units?

54% off the actual price is amazing. Normal price marked up to get 54% off yet still pay normal price is a rip-off.

I wonder what advertising standards and consumer protection commission will think of this?

Man I am caught red handed in the cookie jar. Ok hear is the beams: Pyrolights are guilty of selling lights on the hub for hugely discounted prices. Far under the Recommended retails price. Even worst is that the Pyro1000 was sold so cheaply that not even groupon can match the offer that we use to give. Ok so for thous that feel wronged I will send my bank account details and you can pay the difference.

What does cheese me of is that that cheap 1200 light was grouped with the deal and that Extremelights is piggybacking om Pryrolights name. now that is something to rant about.

If you where thinking of buying the Pyro2000 light for a steel you need to get over to Groupon asap. if you miss out DON'T BLAME ME

Man I am caught red handed in the cookie jar. Ok hear is the beams: Pyrolights are guilty of selling lights on the hub for hugely discounted prices. Far under the Recommended retails price. Even worst is that the Pyro1000 was sold so cheaply that not even groupon can match the offer that we use to give. Ok so for thous that feel wronged I will send my bank account details and you can pay the difference.

What does cheese me of is that that cheap 1200 light was grouped with the deal and that Extremelights is piggybacking om Pryrolights name. now that is something to rant about.

Gumtree is not the hub, the 1000 is advertised on Gumtree at R899 (see image above), your website has been changed to R2,199 to make the GroupOn deal look genuine.

Hubbers can make up their own minds on your ethics.

Well i have now officially bought myself the Pyro 2000 from Groupon @ R1499, so hopefully this does not go sour, great product @ a great price, will update when i receive.

You are going to love that unit man. trust me. It is amazing. enjoy

I think that's the problem...