[Event] Sondela MTB Classic, Presented By ASG

ASG

Compliments: Was well organized. Easy to get to. Left home in Centurion at 6h30 and had plenty of time to register. Plenty of parking and nice amenities.

Complaints: Sand. Want a pissed off MTBer? Just add sand. It's an unpleasant challenge for a kay or two but 30kms was a bit much. The last two watering points were packing up when I came through and completely packed up when my Mrs. came through, and those are the guys that need it most! This race reminded me why I dislike lap races.

Conclusion: I'll be back, but I'll only do one lap :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys

One of the riders found a sports watch in the road near the N1 after the Sondela event on Sunday 08 July 12

Please contact karla@asgsport.co.za to claim if it's yours

Thanks

ag

I must say I hated every minute of the sand and had thoughts of quitting by the first waterpoint if there was going to be anymore...I was told there was no more, so I continued....I am so thankful I did, found my rythm in the twisty singletrack!

Thank you ASG and Sondela, there had to be some challenges for us to overcome :-)

Anyone ordered photo's?

I have and made a payment as well. Haven't received any photo's yet. Send an email to follow up on wednesday, still no feedback?