Best SA store for Assos?

DBK

Cajees Princess Crossing has got a good range- everything is negotiable :thumbup:

But keep your bike faaaaaar faaaaar away!

Ah Yeah Cajess, my favourite store (NOT) ......wondered in there against my better judgement and saw the Assos stuff.

I use the Sports Detergent, the stuff is the best and lasts forever, so I looked at the Price.....R175 for a bottle, where I get it for R125 any other place....You will have to seriously negotiate for them to drop R50 off. Gotta Luv the audacity though.

Ah Yeah Cajess, my favourite store (NOT) ......wondered in there against my better judgement and saw the Assos stuff.

I use the Sports Detergent, the stuff is the best and lasts forever, so I looked at the Price.....R175 for a bottle, where I get it for R125 any other place....You will have to seriously negotiate for them to drop R50 off. Gotta Luv the audacity though.

There seems to be no form of stock control... Last year I bought a proper MET helmet (no idea what model) for R250, lying right next to a pink "barbie" Makro style helmet marked at R350. Lotsa old stock too, but always worth a look!

O yeah, if you know for sure the price is way off- take it up with the manager (if you're that type of person- i am) and more times than not you'll get a better deal.

Which store has the biggest and best selection?

CWC's Melanie has the best range I've seen.

I'm looking for a blitzfeder in size L. CWC is out of stock with no idea when they get more...

Sorry but do you use the sports detergent for??