How much for 29er frames?

M L

I would like to know how much does 29er frames go for? Frames like:

Giant xtc carbon and alu

GT zaskar carbon and alu

Scott pro

Do you order them from bike shops?

Edited by wheelerdealer

Do we look like personal shoppers to you? do you think we hang around on thehub waiting to serve you?

Lol, just kidding, what are you trying to do? Frames are around 7k to 20k, material, brand and weight dependant.

Also, cost wise 29er forks rather expensive and not that many good deals, especially if you looking at taper versions with 15mm axles, budget 7k to 10k for forks alone

I do have 2011 GT Zasker 29er Pro Aluminium frame (medium) selling for R2500. (good condition)

If you are interested sms me 0826041191.

Just checking my options for getting a 29er....Buying new vs building vs buying second hand.

Well I prefer aluminium. Something that would be good value like a xtc or Scott frame. Also checked out new bikes, and they are pretty cheap. Buying a silverback Vida 1 and replacing the frame with that zaskar would be the best possible value for money 29er.

True theV, and the wheel sets and frames can cost an arm and a leg as well.

American that seems like a very nice deal. Will keep your number and hope it is still available when I sell my 26er.

Edited by wheelerdealer

Other option, the one I am opting for is to sell my frame and fork and buy a 29er frame and shock and wheel set. Will use my current hubs.