Sportsmans Warehouse

DylanFH

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is about sw,but my advice is to not have salesmen with a boep ,broken teeth and severe sigaret breath selling stuff on book knowledge only .Like you get at cajees .I fled to get away from that breath.Good stock, but prices the same or more than lbs

Yeah we dont have that lol, and i do take the guys out on a thursday morningto ride. planning on getting more time and taking them individually on a longer, more technical ride to show them what its actually all about. untill their asses are bruised, wrists are sprained, body aching and bleeding maybe some teeth missing and a few broken bones, thats what its all about. ha ha might sound harsh but hey its what all of us have been through. They will never know how anything works, or how important a good set of gloves are or the importance of having spare tyres, pump etc, untill they have done it all. thats my goal.