Extreme Lights & Pyro Lights - Groupon Deal?

Caerus

Reversed the stance, notice the tree above the wall being illuminated, this is almost 35m away from where i am standing.

post-31061-0-67191500-1339142900.jpg

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW... it would never be that dark in my area with all the street lights... insane! Shot for the pictures :thumbup:

Front shots................LIKE A TRAIN

Fist pic 10m direct front shot

Second pic 25m away

post-31061-0-52473800-1339143061.jpg

post-31061-0-98511000-1339143098.jpg

Very impressed with what the MJ-880 can do, that is some distance that it can light up!

WOW... it would never be that dark in my area with all the street lights... insane! Shot for the pictures :thumbup:

Got some mighty big trees blocking the street lights on this particular side of the house, turned off all other lights to really provide you with shots to make your own opinions, but i am impressed.

Got some mighty big trees blocking the street lights on this particular side of the house, turned off all other lights to really provide you with shots to make your own opinions, but i am impressed.

It is pretty impressive :thumbup:

Is this the 6000k? Will you run this on your handlebars or helmet?

Have mounted on bars, as i generally run with a camelpak i will be mounting the battery pack in my bottlecage.

Thank you, really does help hearing opinions from other riders who make use of the equipment that others might be interested in. Pictures are worth a thousand words! :thumbup:

Yes i believe its the 6000K version, but i cannot see any BLUE, its all white to me???

OK, here we go, now as mentioned these pics are taken with a basic iPhone so nothing special,

NOTHING has been done to the pics except for a re size to have them uploaded.

Fist pic is to illustrate just how dark the point of reference within my garden actually is.

Second pic is same location, with MJ-880 on

I see your dog likes singletrack.

Let me know if there is anything i can do, but i can honestly say that i am happy with the results.

I see your dog likes singletrack.

All 3 of them, its a strange one yes cause it runs right round the place.LOL

And they also hate me riding in their turf, always attack me the moment i get on the bike

Only a pleasure