Port Elizabeth MTB ride

Gearman

Hi, we're visiting family in Port Elizabeth next week and I am hoping to go for a ride at Baakens River MTB Trail (Guineafowl Trail). MTBroutes.co.za recommended that you should not cycle this route alone

I'm a typical weekend warrior with average fitness. Let me know if you are planning a ride and I'll gladly join in.

Don't bother with Baakens. Its a decent trail, but a one-way affair as such. You have to know the area to know how to plot out a circular route. Rather go do Norm Hudlin trails. That's where its at... R10 gets you in.

Don't bother with Baakens. Its a decent trail, but a one-way affair as such. You have to know the area to know how to plot out a circular route. Rather go do Norm Hudlin trails. That's where its at... R10 gets you in.

Thanks .. will do !

If you decide to do Norm-Hudlin just phone ahead, we have had lots of rain lately and the track was pretty soaked last week and this week. Be prepared for mud :)