Newbie needs riding partner in westrand area

Warrior Princess

In Which suburb on the Westrand do you stay?

I ride from Weltevreden Park out in any direction. Kinda make my own routes as I go. Usually on Sundays I ride out to Emmarentia. Also I ride single speed, so choose my ride carefully so that I done include any hectic hills.

He-man Im pretty close to you. Venturing into SS so I might just ask you to tag along on one of those rides.

Keep an eye on the slow and unfit - JHB thread :)

Hey, I saw that this morning yes, wil definately keep an eye and fall in :)

Take a look at the Joburg Mountain Bike Club http://jmbc.org.za/index.php

They ride most Sunday mornings, all over but mainly in the north and west and have beginners groups. Groups always have a leader and a sweep to look after the slower members.

Take a look at the Joburg Mountain Bike Club http://jmbc.org.za/index.php

They ride most Sunday mornings, all over but mainly in the north and west and have beginners groups. Groups always have a leader and a sweep to look after the slower members.

Wow thank you so much :)

Wow thank you so much :)

Have been a couple of times, beginners group is mostly ladies and you can go, ride and see before you decide if you want to join :)

Have been a couple of times, beginners group is mostly ladies and you can go, ride and see before you decide if you want to join :)

Oh that is awesome, I will definately give it a bash :)