Cycling to work - Old Mutual (Pinelands)

Solvit

Or possibly this type.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_wb8bAl1P-N0/SKwb88BTjRI/AAAAAAAAC2k/8tdmwzpGmIk/s400/front+wheel+lock.jpg

Edited by Let's Ride

I just took a walk to the gym area. the 'bike park' has space for about 4 or 5 bikes. It does look very secure. I am just wondering how quickly these spot will 'fill up' in summer, and what the hell do you do when there is no open slots. Anyway, at this point it's just an idea. I am not sure if I will attempt it... might have to do the route on a weekend to check out best (safest) way to do this. Thanks for the input guys. I am hoping someone from side of the boerewors curtain will see this. always better to ride with someone. The best part is, in summer, the South Easter will be on my back! lol.

Secure? :ph34r:

Secure? :ph34r:

hehe, I mean the area is secure... not the 'bike rack' as such. I also had a look outside (at the back by the station's side) That might be a better option. mmm ... ok.. so now I wait for early morning sunrises :)

Looks like the Gym will have to get more bilke racks..... I intend to commute in summer as well... yes Wolf i know i said so last year ..................But Junior intend to commute to school in summer so i will join him ........

Edited by Slow_one

My bike is the one parked outside the gym in that courtyard.

Who else is riding to work this whole week?

• 2 weeks later...

My bike is the one parked outside the gym in that courtyard.

Who else is riding to work this whole week?

Okay I saw that bike against the metal fixtures coming down the building...I sit in that building...

The diamond? is there almost everyday, I think that guy comes in from Pinelands because he is dressed...I think that is an electric bike.

Yip, the blue Alpina is my baby.

The mtb with electric conversion is riding by a guy that lives in Ronderbosch. Comes in at 9 and leaves at 4 iirc.

• 3 months later...

Have been coming in on my Specialized Roubaix which comes with me into the office.

Where are the squash courts? Could work out cheaper...

But I need a locker whereby I can store stuff in there permanently.

Edited by Let's Ride

• 3 weeks later...