Best Family Holiday EVER!!!

Mr. Nature

A place called Imbondeiro in Mozambique +- 80km north of Xai xai.

No other place like it. You swim with turtles, views of whales doing acrobats, sun, sand, fresh water lakes at your back, endless secluded beaches.

No distraction from the everyday rat race of life. Beautiful, comfortable, spacious cabins sleeping 8 people.

Great climate, lovely rock pools for the little ones and reefs for fishing / snorkling.

Memories of a lifetime!!!!

Check out http://www.mathewson...onstruction.php

Tel/Fax: 015 793 0109 Cell: 082 469 2990 / 082 601 4071 Email: mathewsongroup@vodamail.co.za

Address: 171 Cobra Street / P.O. Box 335, Hoedspruit 1380

Can't wait, we going back now in Dec - Jan!!!!! HEEEHAAAA

• 1 month later...

A place called Imbondeiro in Mozambique +- 80km north of Xai xai.

No other place like it. You swim with turtles, views of whales doing acrobats, sun, sand, fresh water lakes at your back, endless secluded beaches.

No distraction from the everyday rat race of life. Beautiful, comfortable, spacious cabins sleeping 8 people.

Great climate, lovely rock pools for the little ones and reefs for fishing / snorkling.

Memories of a lifetime!!!!

Check out http://www.mathewson...onstruction.php

Tel/Fax: 015 793 0109 Cell: 082 469 2990 / 082 601 4071 Email: mathewsongroup@vodamail.co.za

Address: 171 Cobra Street / P.O. Box 335, Hoedspruit 1380

Only 2 more weeks and I'm going back to sand, see & sun!!!!!!

I think there is a few other holiday's that will beat this one as the "BEST FAMILY HOLIDAY EVER"

Disney World Florida

Ski Holiday in Switzerland

Can't remember what it cost off hand. But we were so impressed that we decided to buy into the developement.

For only R365 000 you get 2 full months every year, fully serviced (they wash your dishes after every meal) for the rest of your life!!!! clap.gif

For their rates contact Wayne Mathewson on mathewsongroup@vodamail.co.za

And the annual /levy/maintenance/admin fee?

• 2 weeks later...

Can't wait, we going back now in Dec - Jan!!!!! HEEEHAAAA

Can't wait 2 more sleeps. Fittness is gonna go for a ball of chalk, but it'll be worth it! I'll arrive back and have 2 weeks to go balistic before Barberton.