CWC: GUESS THE ITEM AND WIN!!

CWC Online

Who won?

...and what was the answer? The site crashed yesterday because of the huge volumes of traffic. I've tried getting an answer via Facebook, but once again they don't answer. :thumbdown:

I was on 3g and Adsl and the site was loading so slow. Nothing happening on twitter this am as well.

Nice idea pity about the link

Brilliant marketing idea, getting everyone to look through all your items

Brilliant marketing idea, getting everyone to look through all your items

Ja nee. I was scanning the whole site and nearly ordered something. How's the trike coming along Cearus?

Ja nee. I was scanning the whole site and nearly ordered something. How's the trike coming along Cearus?

I'm battling to find a fair priced BMX frame that I can chop up. I'm going to a mates this weekend to start getting some drawings & R&D done.

I'm battling to find a fair priced BMX frame that I can chop up. I'm going to a mates this weekend to start getting some drawings & R&D done.

I saw that Toy R Us( the shop) are selling drift trikes if you want ideas. Pretty neat setup. Maybe you could fit in one. About R1100.

Edited by MCipollini