groenkloof morning rides

madvics

Will skip groenkloof area ! That river gonna come down and mess up everything . Klapperkop is much better ride when it's wet .

what about voortrekker monument

I rode two loops today, was perfect, just enough mud to have fun in but bike still looks sparkling. Riding a 55km tomorrow morning at Groenkloof, see you guys there

I rode two loops today, was perfect, just enough mud to have fun in but bike still looks sparkling. Riding a 55km tomorrow morning at Groenkloof, see you guys there

What time you there?

EDIT: Will be there after 7:30, so if you spot a lightie in a Vodacom shirt and Silveback Storm 1, give a shout.

Edited by Helpmytrap

What time you there?

EDIT: Will be there after 7:30, so if you spot a lightie in a Vodacom shirt and Silveback Storm 1, give a shout.

I'll be there a bit earlier but doing three loops, so you're welcome to join up. I'll be on a black and red stumpjumper.

Somehow the rain just makes Groenkloof better. Had an absolute blast today the single track was simply awesome. There were a few puddles but just enough to ensure that the bike gets a wash. Only problem was the congestion with the 4 x 4's getting stuck, funnily enough it was a Landcruiser station wagon! You don't see that too often.