what would a 650b conversion cost???

deviate

hi guys,

i have been wondering about a 650b conversion.

right now as far as i know there is only one fox front that can facilitate the conversion. -- do you guys think more manufacturers will come onboard? (ebay usa has manitou and fusion that are apparently 650b)

the rims are still rediculously expensive - - any idea of incoming 650b tires and rims?

just a thought on the overall conversion price including front shock, just incase anyone else is wondering about it....

just a quick one... getting some high volume tires for your 26er would have the same overall effect. I know with my Minions on the hardtail, the diameter of the front wheel & tire combo is the same as a 650b with a skinny tire.

hey mayhem,

just a quick one... getting some high volume tires for your 26er would have the same overall effect. I know with my Minions on the hardtail, the diameter of the front wheel & tire combo is the same as a 650b with a skinny tire.

hey mayhem,

what is the outer diameter measurment with your minions on? stupid question but are those the 2.7 or 2.5's?

and how do you find it riding with DH tires? will they work well as all mountain tires?

thanks for the help