Pack your passports. Slow & Funfit PTA East Ride 17 Nov

DR ◣◢

MONS?

If we leave by 6h30, and want to clock up 50/60km - we should be back by 11 side. NOt sure of the speed of slowest rider is so working on a longer time frame. Also - there are some technical bits that maybe Sir M and you more experienced guys will help us with as we go and sure a few will want to ride the floating bridge a couple of times. Remember to pack some cash in for entrance and a pitstop beer/coke or whatever floats your boat!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah... i keep forgetting..... (pity you wont be joining - I am not sure I will make NF on Sunday - got lunch obligations and time issues. EISH.

thumbdown.gif

If we leave by 6h30, and want to clock up 50/60km - we should be back by 11 side. NOt sure of the speed of slowest rider is so working on a longer time frame. Also - there are some technical bits that maybe Sir M and you more experienced guys will help us with as we go and sure a few will want to ride the floating bridge a couple of times. Remember to pack some cash in for entrance and a pitstop beer/coke or whatever floats your boat!

Thanks thumbup1.gif

Hi all.

As you enter the shopping centre parking lot turn immediately right and park there.

See you guys in the morning.

And...

Any suggestions on the easiest route to get there from JHB. It looks *** far on Google Maps

because it is.

And...

Any suggestions on the easiest route to get there from JHB. It looks *** far on Google Maps

only 66km from my house... mellow.png (one way) huh.png

And...

Dude! its even far from my house - and I live way closer than you.

Easiest way for you would be to take the N1, take lynwood offramp, then just go straight till you get silver lakes rd.

Dude! its even far from my house - and I live way closer than you.

Easiest way for you would be to take the N1, take lynwood offramp, then just go straight till you get silver lakes rd.

You serious. I don't know if my visa is valid for that far out. :(

You serious. I don't know if my visa is valid for that far out. sad.png

I did mention visas were to be checked? whistling.gif

Sir and Slick....after riding with me on Wednesday, do you guys think I will be able to keep for the 1st bit?

Hayley, its a much easier ride than on Wednesday - much flatter, so you should be fine.