SLOW afternoon spruit ride - 28 Nov 2012

G00SE

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was proper (sounded proper at least) not too mention the laaitjie that bailed halfway down the slop by the fence line in Emmerentia.

All in all a good pedal though thumbup1.gif

That was proper (sounded proper at least) not too mention the laaitjie that bailed halfway down the slop by the fence line in Emmerentia.

All in all a good pedal though thumbup1.gif

Young Mr Minnaar, or Chetty, either...he had guts.

EDIT: punctures, cut tyres etc...

post-26043-0-77895900-1354164712_thumb.jpg

post-26043-0-29892400-1354164713_thumb.jpg

post-26043-0-72949800-1354164713_thumb.jpg

Edited by Karma

Sorry about the probs with my puncture guys, not a good scout...'always be prepared'!!

Managed to get home and fit a new tyre and ride backup to the Beyers junction by 6.30, just in time for the rain! Waited a bit but must have just missed you so headed back up through Emmerentia, in case you guys were waiting it out under a tree, and then on home.

Big thanks to Greg(Goose) who waited with me at the canoe club.

Looks like you had more fun and games, rain, punchas, etc.

Was PO I missed the night section to try out my new light.

Sorry about the probs with my puncture guys, not a good scout...'always be prepared'!!

Managed to get home and fit a new tyre and ride backup to the Beyers junction by 6.30, just in time for the rain! Waited a bit but must have just missed you so headed back up through Emmerentia, in case you guys were waiting it out under a tree, and then on home.

Big thanks to Greg(Goose) who waited with me at the canoe club.

Looks like you had more fun and games, rain, punchas, etc.

Was PO I missed the night section to try out my new light.

Well, we just left you and Greg at the canoe club, 200m down at the intersection Mags cut his tyre as well, so Slick went on alone..

Eventful indeed.

And we got hit by small hail....we witnessed 2x miracles at the petrol station!!

2 disabled individuals, parked in the disabled parking, started walking again - miracles I say....

So was it three punctures a head on collision and a hail storm, not bad for an easy Wed evening ride.

Well, we just left you and Greg at the canoe club, 200m down at the intersection Mags cut his tyre as well, so Slick went on alone..

Eventful indeed.

And we got hit by small hail....we witnessed 2x miracles at the petrol station!!

2 disabled individuals, parked in the disabled parking, started walking again - miracles I say....

clap.gif

Seems like i always miss the good stuff!!!ph34r.png

Did anybody find my balance?

For the life of me I couldn't stay on the trail or bridges. Had a bit of a crappy ride but with great company.

The rain and hail was a bit of a surprise.

Next time. biggrin.png

Edited by S.I.R Maxxis

For the life of me I couldn't stay on the trail or bridges. Had a bit of a crappy ride.

Next time. biggrin.png

mIght have dropped it along with my ability to uncleat somewhere...

Thanks to everyone. Was a great ride. My body was taking strain by the end of it though especially when I punctured. Nice rest today...

For the life of me I couldn't stay on the trail or bridges. Had a bit of a crappy ride but with great company.

The rain and hail was a bit of a surprise.

Next time. biggrin.png

I saw your power balance bracelet fell off your bike early on in the ride. That might have done it.

The hail was so light I was battling to tell if it was just big raindrops.

I saw your power balance bracelet fell off your bike early on in the ride. That might have done it.

It all makes sense now!!!

Thanks to everyone. Was a great ride. My body was taking strain by the end of it though especially when I punctured. Nice rest today...

The hail was so light I was battling to tell if it was just big raindrops.

Like I said, when rain starts to bounce on the grass, it ain't rain....

Like I said, when rain starts to bounce on the grass, it ain't rain....

Missed that. Was battling with out my clear specs so I didn't see much.