Tygerberg Membership

Craigwt

it is normally 2 - 3 working days - please pm me with first name, surname and contact number so I can follow up for you.

when will the 2013 on-line membership application be available?

Can't seem to join for 2013, they do have a join for 2012 icon but no 2013 go figure

2013 memberships are opening up on Monday morning on the website

Club is very disorganized.I have welcome emails,collected my board and yet when i try get my CSA license organized thay tell me i'm not part of the club.Sent emails,made phonecalls,even telling when payment was made off credit card,still nothing.I've given up.

The club secretary has confirmed that all pending CSA licenses have been approved but the CSA offices are closed for the holidays so I'm not able to follow this up for you at the moment. Please can you pm me your details in the interim.

Where exactly can I ride once I become a member of the Tygerberg club? Is it all the trails listed on the website and can I ride their as often as I like?

Has the situation with the boards being printed been resolved, if I sign up today how soon could I get my board?

take your receipt with, or just keep it on your cellphone. The guys are always nice. You will just find the odd drol on the trail that will ask where your board is, They are easy to spot. they ride sleeveless shirts with booties and riser bars with bar ends. They can be seen braking on the singeltrack and pushing uphills whistling.gif whistling.gif

on a more serious note, just ride, and watch out for snakes... loads of them recently

biggrin.png biggrin.png biggrin.png