Treadmill repairs

sluiper

Does anyone know of someone that repairs treadmills in Cape Town? Looking for someone to repair mine as the Trojan guys will only be able to get to me on the 14th of January.

Does anyone know of someone that repairs treadmills in Cape Town? Looking for someone to repair mine as the Trojan guys will only be able to get to me on the 14th of January.

what seems to be the problem

It doesn't go on, at all :) And yes, I have plugged it in.

I'm not electrically inclined, more electrically challenged, so I just want to get someone over to fix it.

Eish, you could always go run outside until the techie arrives. You Capies are always telling us what a beautiful place it is. w00t.gif

I like running outside, but can't do it every session. I find treadmill running less hard on the body and easier to monitor progress.

And the 70.3 is only 3 weeks away :o

No, it's a South African one. I'm guessing its a fuse it something as it just suddenly stopped working, but I'm actually not even sure what a fuse looks like :)