Garmin Connect website

Superfly1

For the past couple of days I've been unable to upload my files from my Edge 500 to the Garmin Connect website. When 'n click on the "Update" button on the top (while the device is connected to the PC obviously) it gives an error screen that the website is down for maintenance? Surely this can't be correct - it's given that error for days now??

Has anyone else had this problem or is there an issue on my side??

Should be ok as of today..the hub is up and running so all those sites will be neglected again..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had / has absolutely no problem with it. Was on there extensively, trying to set up my Edge 500.

I had / has absolutely no problem with it. Was on there extensively, trying to set up my Edge 500.

No issue on the Garmin Connect site until I select the 'update' function. That doesn't seem to work. Did you upload any files while you played around?

No issue on the Garmin Connect site until I select the 'update' function. That doesn't seem to work. Did you upload any files while you played around?

I uploaded files successfully just this weekend. You sure it's not your work network blocking uploads or something like that?

I uploaded files successfully just this weekend. You sure it's not your work network blocking uploads or something like that?

Tried at the office and at home? Maybe I must try from another PC...

Tried at the office and at home? Maybe I must try from another PC...

Yeah maybe try another PC, or hit "Ctrl" + "F5" to refresh the Garmin Connect webpage you are uploading from then try again?

Yes I did, just this morning. No problems at all.

No hassles at all. Ant+ agent uploads my runs without hiccup every day (2x so far this week)

Ok problem solved. I cleared my browser's cache, temp files, history etc. and now the thing uploads files again. Thanks for all the input to get me on the right track!