Mountain bike team missing

Butterbean

Just chattered to a friend that rode with Mike last week and he says Mike is in Cape Town and Kingsley is a little behind on his stories.

Heehee

Just chattered to a friend that rode with Mike last week and he says Mike is in Cape Town and Kingsley is a little behind on his stories.

Hope you are wrong (or your friend is). If he is trying to manipulate news he will lose credibility quickly.

30 minutes ago he posted this:

Still No News'

They are an incredibly capable team. Something must be wrong. Mike Nixon who’s leading the mountain bike team has climbed the 7 summits of the world to include Mt Everest. He's won the Cape Epic several times and is the only man to have cycled the Great African Rift Valley. Shaun Forster his cycling partner is a Springbok mountain bike downhill champ. We will give it 1 hour and then our plan of action will be to send expedition member Bruce Leslie with a hand held radio and a group of local Swazi men who know the gorge to go and search for them ....

And just posted this:

GREAT NEWS.....

Croc infested waters then through black mamba country

It’s a story best told in Mike Nixon’s words as, through the static, we hear his voice over the Landy radio.

Hope you are wrong (or your friend is). If he is trying to manipulate news he will lose credibility quickly.

He's won the Cape Epic several times

Credibility = lost. Methinks the bwana has had one too many trucks full of Captain Morgan.

Guest Kalahari ou

So what transpired here precisely?