iRide Africa introduces mechanics courses in Cape Town

Dan Dob

Hi Hubbers,

Our first courses have gone down a treat and I've managed to streamline the course to fit the important stuff into 3 hours (no easy task!). I've secured the dates for our courses in July so if you would like to book please follow the link.

[self Rescue]

* 3 July 2013 [6pm-9pm]

* 7 July 2013 [9am-12pm]

* 16 July 2013 [6pm-9pm]

* 24 July 2013 [6pm-9pm]

[basic Service]

* 6 July 2013 [9am-12pm]

* 28 July 2013 [9am-12pm]

* 30 July 2013 [6pm-9pm]

Thanks for a great course last Sat, I learnt a lot - A couple things I would still like to learn but we ran out of time unfortunately. A Sat morning well spent :thumbup:

thanks. will pay them a visit!

I looked them up... Course seems a bit pricey if you going to use it for DIY'ing like me... Might be worth paying if you work in the cycling industry...

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, that is the problem. That is why we have set up up cheaper, shorter courses on this side...

Hop on a plane and do one in JHB...seriously it is so easy to do....work the extra cost into each person's fee...

• 1 month later...

Hi Hubbers,

All the Capetonians that have been riding in this rain will need your bike serviced by now! Learn how to do it yourself and save yourself a fortune.. We're only holding 2 clinics this month and they're both next week (Tuesday and Wednesday) so best you book a spot if you are keen!

More info here