CSA COO

Seepglad

Strange, that job description mentions nothing about drinking vast amounts of brandy!!!!

I am thinking of applying Latinus Emmer, what do you think? How much time will it cost in the office per day?

Not much for a 9 to 5 person.

If I can get it done in 1 hrs per day and incorperate my international travels which I already do, I think I can afford it!

As far as choaching goes, if I should apply and get the job, almost willing to garantee a medal at worlds in the 1st year of been in the position!

Where does CSA suddenly gets the money to pay someone like that? As far as I kno PPA is not giving the prommised money anymore  to CSA as per their aggreement when the 2 bodies decided to form one. Is  this perhaps a move from PPA to do a take over of CSA.

PPA , [lease get your own house in order. Just look at all the problems at your Cape Town office.

Intresting news in Gauteng is that David Bellair is going to apply for the possition. It makes you think. Again the hub of cycling in SA - Gauteng will be left in the cold.

With PPA agm coming up next week the 23 Aug, and I know their are a whole new bunch of people who have been nominated for election, I do not think PPA can say what direction they are following for at least a month.

It is the executive committee of 12 people who decide what PPA shouls do at a given time!

Icycling - you you should kno all the persons at your PPA. Is it true that Bellair is going to apply for the possition and is PPA still going to give the money to CSA as prommised a year or two ago?

Been off the committee for a year now, so honestly I cannot say.

What I can say is their are due to be about 4 new members on the PPA committee, hopefully including WW and Fatcyclist.

As far as Belllairs goes really do not know.

As far as money goes to CSA from PPA it depends on the new committee, I was alway for it. The figure were alway the bone of contention, from PPA committee side it was always R300 000.00, but SACF seemed to believe it was R500 000.00.

What I agree with is not important at this stage!