Warning by ADMIN on duplicate accounts

Big H*

FARG you guys are tiresome with his childish stand-off. Can we get back to this being a great place to have chats relating to cycling in all its awesome forms?

Besides for this little infight, there are thousands of other members who don't give a toss about whether or not there is a secret clubhouse or whether some are pining to be in it.

Move along, nothing left to see here.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Latent Blue
FARG you guys are tiresome with his childish stand-off. Can we get back to this being a great place to have chats relating to cycling in all its awesome forms?

Besides for this little infight, there are thousands of other members who don't give a toss about whether or not there is a secret clubhouse or whether some are pining to be in it.

You are more than welcome to move along...

You are more than welcome to move along...

Dit is regtig nie naaice nie...... Verwelkom Dawie eerder, hy sal dan miskien verstaan dat mens nie NET hier oor fietsies praat nie maar ook oor die mense en hulle se lewens wat daai ietsies ry.

Guest Latent Blue

Dit is regtig nie naaice nie...... Verwelkom Dawie eerder, hy sal dan miskien verstaan dat mens nie NET hier oor fietsies praat nie maar ook oor die mense en hulle se lewens wat daai ietsies ry.

Just saying... its his choice to engage in our banter...

Guest Latent Blue

Just saying... its his choice to engage in our banter...

He called this childish...

wait! Club house? I'n pining for a long lwgged, long haired brunette... May I use the club house for a while please? Oh yeah send me b thhe directions please.

Guest Latent Blue
wait! Club house? I'n pining for a long lwgged, long haired brunette... May I use the club house for a while please? Oh yeah send me b thhe directions please.

Im missing out on the pack hunting and the clubhouse!!!

Im feeling seriously left out now

Im missing out on the pack hunting and the clubhouse!!!

Im feeling seriously left out now

Anyrhing I hunt is mine. No pack sharing