Questions Only Thread

Agteros

An indication of the quality of minds on this thread? :huh:

May I add that I do appreciate the term 'accelerated randomness'??

Accelerated randomness, accelerated randomness, ACCELERATED RANDOMNESS, Accelerated randomness, accelerated randomness, ACCELERATED RANDOMNESS, Accelerated randomness, accelerated randomness, ACCELERATED RANDOMNESS, Accelerated randomness, accelerated randomness, ACCELERATED RANDOMNESS, Accelerated randomness, randomness, ACCELERATED RANDOMNESS, how's this??

Edited by Tubehunter

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Accelerated randomness, accelerated randomness, ACCELERATED RANDOMNESS, Accelerated randomness, accelerated randomness, ACCELERATED RANDOMNESS, Accelerated randomness, accelerated randomness, ACCELERATED RANDOMNESS, Accelerated randomness, accelerated randomness, ACCELERATED RANDOMNESS, Accelerated randomness, randomness, ACCELERATED RANDOMNESS, how's this??

don't you mean random acceleration?

does Toyota have random acceleration?

I seem to recall I huge recall in the States…maybe I'm mistaken?

Is eating cold KFC for brekkie acceptable?
do you know what they do to those chickens?

do you know what they do to those chickens?

Are you talking the "Frankenfood thing"?

Is the fact that my son's eisteddfod went on later than expected last night a valid excuse for buying KFC?

Are you talking the "Frankenfood thing"?

Is the fact that my son's eisteddfod went on later than expected last night a valid excuse for buying KFC?

Not if you dont mind modified chickens? As long as it tastes good right? ;)

How did your son do at the eisteddfod?

Not if you dont mind modified chickens? As long as it tastes good right? ;)

How did your son do at the eisteddfod?

Do you know, most people I know prefer KFC cold the next morning?

He did well solo, but his group didn't do great, which wasn't so good for the last eisteddfod he would perform…bit sad, don't you think?

Do you know, most people I know prefer KFC cold the next morning?

He did well solo, but his group didn't do great, which wasn't so good for the last eisteddfod he would perform…bit sad, don't you think?

When I ate KFC, i would always put it in the fridge... WAYYYYYYYY best when eaten cold?

I suppose doing well solo is the main thing, is it not always more challenging to get the results one seeks when you are dealing with a group?

Isn't today a friday practise run? Haven't we declared it Friday part 1??

Is that not just a given? :clap: Did I mention that I LOVE practice run Fridays???

When I ate KFC, i would always put it in the fridge... WAYYYYYYYY best when eaten cold?

I suppose doing well solo is the main thing, is it not always more challenging to get the results one seeks when you are dealing with a group?

But isn't working as a team part of growing up?

Is that not just a given? :clap: Did I mention that I LOVE practice run Fridays???

More so when they happen on a birthday perhaps?? :devil: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :thumbup:

It is probably most appropriate to say HAPPPPPIEESSSST OF BIRTHDAYS here then right??

Who's getting MONS a real drink?

More so when they happen on a birthday perhaps?? :devil: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :thumbup:

It is probably most appropriate to say HAPPPPPIEESSSST OF BIRTHDAYS here then right??

Who's getting MONS a real drink?

It's MONS's birthday?