Questions Only Thread

Agteros

Can I tell you that I am loving this chat... its brilliant and may I say.... I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for that ? :clap: Certainly not quite in the box is it?

WRT the one drink being enough? when is it ever enough?

Would you believe that his headmaster didn't bat an eyelid as I was in the first class he taught in South Africa when he came out from Ireland in 1985?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you believe that his headmaster didn't bat an eyelid as I was in the first class he taught in South Africa when he came out from Ireland in 1985?

Irish accent???? :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :drool:

Do you think it's weird that I revert to an Irish accent when talking to my mom and brother?

Are you towing me along again? :ph34r:

Do you REALLY have irish accent? Do you know that stuff like that can lead to obsessive behaviour (i.e. stalking). Do you ever revert to the irish accent when you have consumed too much? Is it PROPER dinkum accent?

Or do you only THINK you can speak with the accent (like people who sing karaoke?) :whistling:

Edited by MONS

Are you towing me along again? :ph34r:

Are you falling for TW's irish pick up line?

Don't, would you believe I've heard him speak and he sounds just like he comes from the not so Far East?

Can I leave with my coat now?

Don't, would you believe I've heard him speak and he sounds just like he comes from the not so Far East?

:clap: :clap: :clap: Hehehehe..... the question is.... WHO is towing WHO along here? :ph34r: Thank you for clearing that up.... would you believe I was just about to offer TW an Irish Car Bomb.... maybe that would have helped with accent a bit? :w00t:

Is it cold in Zug at the moment? Is that why you need a coat?

Are you coming over this year?

:clap: :clap: :clap: Hehehehe..... the question is.... WHO is towing WHO along here? :ph34r: Thank you for clearing that up.... would you believe I was just about to offer TW an Irish Car Bomb.... maybe that would have helped with accent a bit? :w00t:

Is the fact that you didn't know I was born in Northern Ireland a sign that your stalking powers aren't that great? :whistling:

Is the fact that you didn't know I was born in Northern Ireland a sign that your stalking powers aren't that great? :whistling:

Newtownards by any chance?

Irish Car bomb for you Mr TW? :lol:

Clearly my stalking skills are extremely poor... but I offer you a drink on me as a peace offering ? :blush: So you CAN speak with an Irish accent then (albeit it with a Benoni twist) ? :drool: Drool mode engaged again... may I change the request.. instead of a pic of you in your suit... how about a sound clip of the accent?

Edited by MONS

Can you glooi it... its still summer here and nice and warm at the moment although the mornings are starting to get that autumn chill to them....

Some more can you glooi it.....we are going to that Island close by (the one Haleyonearth is thinking of going to ride on) and will be stopping over on the East Rond for a few days over Xmas and New year

Irish Car bomb for you Mr TW? :lol:

Clearly my stalking skills are extremely poor... but I offer you a drink on me as a peace offering ? :blush: So you CAN speak with an Irish accent then (albeit it with a Benoni twist) ? :drool: Drool mode engaged again... may I change the request.. instead of a pic of you in your suit... how about a sound clip of the accent?

Do you think I'd ever say no to a drink?

Do you know how often I get asked where I am from?

And, how bad is it when your ex-wife hears you on the radio and says you sound like a "gay tappet"? :blush:

Can you glooi it... its still summer here and nice and warm at the moment although the mornings are starting to get that autumn chill to them....

Some more can you glooi it.....we are going to that Island close by (the one Haleyonearth is thinking of going to ride on) and will be stopping over on the East Rond for a few days over Xmas and New year

Can you glooi it- spring is coming... there are buds on the trees and days are getting warmer? The east Rond? That could be fun?

Do you think I'd ever say no to a drink?

Do you know how often I get asked where I am from?

And, how bad is it when your ex-wife hears you on the radio and says you sound like a "gay tappet"? :blush:

:clap: I shall have to listen then.... ? Surely it can be all bad??? Clearly you have guaged that Irish accents are no 1 on my list of drools? It cant be that bad? SHe's your ex, she will be biased in her opinion?

:clap: I shall have to listen then.... ? Surely it can be all bad??? Clearly you have guaged that Irish accents are no 1 on my list of drools? It cant be that bad? SHe's your ex, she will be biased in her opinion?

Ah, but do you when and which radio station to listen to? :devil:

Can you glooi it- spring is coming... there are buds on the trees and days are getting warmer? The east Rond? That could be fun?

Do u think the east rond is my SA holiday destination of choice?

Fun yes...

but would rather be

by the sea