Questions Only Thread

Agteros

A lot of people have disappeared, is this thread a black hole thingy

Who else have we lost?

But isn't it concerning that he hasnt been online for the whole week? What if he drowned? :eek:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You think we might all eventually be sucked into the wormhole/black hole/ rabbit burrow? Can we choose? I think I would prefer the Rabbit burrow...???

Can I go with? Will there be a bottle that says "DRINK ME"? or will Tumbles have drunk it first? :clap:

Do you think we should worry about Tubehunter?

Has he disappeared? :eek:

AM sure Tubehunter is out catching a few waves and having fun somewhere out there where the oceans kiss the sand and breeeze's blow gently on your face in the sunshine?

AM sure Tubehunter is out catching a few waves and having fun somewhere out there where the oceans kiss the sand and breeeze's blow gently on your face in the sunshine?

Doesnt he live in CT where its cold & wet?!

Can I go with? Will there be a bottle that says "DRINK ME"? or will Tumbles have drunk it first? :clap:

Dont you know the GOLDEN RULE??? You NEVER drink something that says 'DRINK ME"???? Oh dear.... wonder if Tumbles will be ok?

Doesnt he live in CT where its cold & wet?!

They lied to you... its NEVER cold n wet in Cape Town... they just feed us that information so we think they also have really shitty weather?!

05H10 David O'Sullivan show on 702? Tuesdays?

But he has the afternoon show? Or am I just stupid again?

But I think you did quite well, don't you?

Do you think we can phone in & ask Tumbles random questions? :clap: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Who else have we lost?

But isn't it concerning that he hasnt been online for the whole week? What if he drowned? :eek:

Surfers dont drown... they get eaten by Great Whites....? :eek: :eek:

Dont you know the GOLDEN RULE??? You NEVER drink something that says 'DRINK ME"???? Oh dear.... wonder if Tumbles will be ok?

Do you think maybe that is why he is always falling down? :whistling:

Do you think we can phone in & ask Tumbles random questions? :clap: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Why would I want to do that? I am sleeping that time of the morning, waiting for my alarm to scream me awake . Brain still in sleep mode?

Maybe I am too important to take calls during my crossing? :whistling:

Do you think maybe that is why he is always falling down? :whistling:

I think that is called an EPIPHANY??? :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Maybe I am too important to take calls during my crossing? :whistling:

snob? :ph34r:

may I shyly add.. as long as the voice has that Irish twang to it... dont care who else does what.... more voice and less interference? How much Irish time do we get?

Edited by MONS

Surfers dont drown... they get eaten by Great Whites....? :eek: :eek:

I KNOW!!!! :eek: Should I send a message via the fish chat system to see if anyone has eaten somebody in CT lately?

(will you picture a system much like "twilight barking" from 101 Dalmatians?)