CSA and Dope

Rocky

A few questions to be answer by CSA.

1.Micheal van Staden where caught - what did you they do to find out who supplied him?

b] He was manage by Barry Austen - former Minolta

2. A young rider died after the S A champs in P E.What did you do to find out what the  real reason was.? Look at all the rumors.

b} He was manage by Barry Austen - former Minolta

3.A young girl - 14 years old is possitive. Is the explenation excepted or is it another cover up?

4.The tour to China. South African rider had some illegal stuff on him. Manager

Mr Tony Harding - also manager of Robert Hunter - allow him to finish the tour in China. Nothing happend on his returned. Is that what a manager must do.  Surely if I was a manager I would have send him back on the 1st flight back home.

Maybe C S A must put Mr Hardings managers report on The Hub for all of us to read.

No - not possible - Why - because he rode in the team of Mr Harding in South Africa. C S A did nothing. - Is that another cover up ?

WE can go on and on with the same old story. SACF - now C S A  - are still the same.

Maybe we should start digging deeper into the history and we might be supprised who else were covered in the passed. Should we start digging?

Maybe we should ask why Dr De Ridder is no more involved with the testings in Bloemfontein. He was a great Dr and only wanted the best for the sport.

Other than your poor English, there are some other glaring errors in your comments. 

1. van Staden got a 6 month ban and has returned to racing.  As I understand there was an investigation into who supplied the EPO, but CSA does not have the resources to launch criminal investigations.  If you are so keen to get it done perhaps you can find a sponsor.  CSA may well know who did what, but without evidence they cannot say so in public.

2. The youngster who died after SA champs rode for the Youth Cycling Academy.  Barry Austin does not manage YCA riders. 

3. The girl we have discussed and the facts seem simple and the response appropriate.
  4. As I understand the goodies found during the Chinese tour were legal and the documentation for them was appropriate.  It is just that they were not authorised by the riders trade team or the national team.  What did you expect to happen?