Swift Carbon Sales

swiss

Looking for the distributors or shops selling Swift bikes.

Any assistance will be appreciated

Mark Nel is the only officially legal authorized distributer of new Swift Carbon bikes and frames in South Africa. Anyone else trying to off load old stock and in so doing trying to act on behalf of Swift Carbon, is not doing it legally or above board. Mark@alpinesports.co.za

Mark Nel is the only officially legal authorized distributer of new Swift Carbon bikes and frames in South Africa. Anyone else trying to off load old stock and in so doing trying to act on behalf of Swift Carbon, is not doing it legally or above board. Mark@alpinesports.co.za

I think what you mean is anyone but the official importer selling the product would be doing so outside of the manufacturers officially recognized channels and the goods may not be warranted, it is however perfectly legal to sell in the context of SA law.

SA is a free market country, which means anyone can import anything (obviously within reason) and has a right to sell it on as long as it has passed through the regular SA requirements like customs, and all duty and relevant taxes are paid up. This is know as a parallel import and is very, very, common, note its "parallel Import" and not a "grey import", which is a product that has been imported through dubious or illegal means, by unregistered importers and usually incorrectly or not declared at all to SARS to reduce duty or taxes, thereby giving the importer an unfair advantage) - It is very important to note the differences, Parallel Imports and Grey Imports are not the same thing.

Only if it could be proved the product was "Grey" would it be illegal to resell.

Try Richard at Free-wheel Cycology, I know they build up the Swift bikes, so maybe they can swing you a deal.