Fender Fever!

Josh0

I will only have to take a few measurements, and I wont scratch the paint I promise. It is for a good cause and Spark owners all over the world could benefit from your noble deed.

:huh:

• 2 weeks later...

I will only have to take a few measurements, and I wont scratch the paint I promise. It is for a good cause and Spark owners all over the world could benefit from your noble deed.

:huh:

Hi there,

Anyway I can take the measurements off my bike and mail to you?

Legit! Do you own a 3D printer or did you have it done for you?

Hi Werner

I work for a company called PDTS in Bloemfontein, we do product development. Our sister company CRPM has all the laser sintering and 3D printing capabilities that you can dream of. They can even do Titanium.

I did the design myself, and paid for the laser sintering. If we can help you to develop a product we will subsidise you according to your profile.

Hi there,

Anyway I can take the measurements off my bike and mail to you?

Hi Martin

It seems like that would be the only way.....Cool, I need all the measurements of the members where you would like to clamp the fender. Widths, lengths, clearances between components/members and off course tubing dimensions. I basically drew up my whole rear triangle, to check for interference when the rear compresses.

You can send me some close up photos, and hand sketches. Even compile a short report in Word. You would have to log the project with us though. Neway mail me at joshjoub@gmail.com and we can take it further from there.

:thumbup: