Morning ride in Lonehill/Fourways

Want2ride

After a taxi incident 2.5 years ago I have plucked up the courage to get back on the bicycle (road) I am looking for a ride buddy that is also unfit to start training with. If there is a group(not Cyclelab) that cycles in the morning please let me know where they leave from.

There is a group who leaves from the Engen on Main Tues-Fri. Tues and Thurs is quite fast but Wed and Fri is a nice paced ride. Time is about 0450 and is a mix of people from various clubs and individuals.

Ok thanks I did ride with them but got back too late. Maybe there are a few people who would like to start from LoneHill area. Would like to start a smaller localised group. Starting at the Shopping Centre and doing a 25km ride in the mornings 4h45 to 6h00. Anyone interested please let me know. I have a few routes in mind. To Beyers Naude and back or through Sunninghill Kyalami and back to Lonehill.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Are you still looking for a cycling partner?

I haven't trained for a while and would like to get back on my bike. I'm based in Fourways.

Let me know.

Thank you

Give me a call if you want to go weekday riding... I'm in Paulshof, just down the road from Lonehill Shopping centre

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I haven't trained for a while and would like to get back on my bike. I'm based in Fourways.

Let me know.

Thank you

Give me a call if you want to go weekday riding... I'm in Paulshof, just down the road from Lonehill Shopping centre

Yes I am. I am currently spinning to try get a bit of fitness. What time would suite you? I need to be back in Lonehill at 6

Hi,

Let me know.

Thank you

Yes I am. I am currently spinning to try get a bit of fitness. What time would suite you? I need to be back in Lonehill at 6

Can do a 04:30 to be back in Lonehill by 06:00! Let me know

• 10 months later...

Hi guys, are these group rides happening? I'm looking for a group or partner(s) for rides during the week. Im close to the Lonehill area.

• 4 weeks later...

There is a group who leaves from the Engen on Main Tues-Fri. Tues and Thurs is quite fast but Wed and Fri is a nice paced ride. Time is about 0450 and is a mix of people from various clubs and individuals.

Hi Andy, I heard about this gathering. Can you share more details about this group? I would like to join at the start of next year.

Archived