[Event] Michaelis Challenge

Ronell

Event Name: Michaelis Challenge
When: 23 November 2013
Where: Vryheid, Kwazulu-Natal
Category: MTB

The Michaelis Challenge event is held in KZN, Vryheid at the beautiful Bloemveld dam, just outside Vryheid. This multisport event consists of a 45km MTB, 20km MTB and a 10km MTB Fun Ride as well as a 20km Forest Run/Walk, 10km Trail Run/Walk and a 5km Fun Run/Walk. So it is truly an event for the whole family. The runs and mountain bike routes are through beautiful green forests and plantations and are hosted with pride by the parents of the Michaelis Schule. We look forward to seeing you there!

Go to Event Page

• 4 weeks later...

Some of the best riding in kzn. Well organised event with small field. Will definitely be there again this year. Looking forward to it.

we will also be there.. Please make sure that they have baby potatoes before the last water point.. The previous event that was held there only had them on the last water point witch was pretty senseless seeing its a low G.I food source that gives you long lasting energy.

But other than that and me cramping because I was seriously unfit it is a very nice event to ride at. You will see us there...