[Event] Maluti Magic Tour

T_Boss

Event Name: Maluti Magic Tour
When: 6 December 2013 - 9 December 2013
Where: Lesotho Highlands, International
Category: MTB

4days/3 nights fully Catered experience6 to 9 December 2013Join us on this leisure adventure trekking by bike across Lesotho's highlands. See how you body copes with altitudes exceeding 3200m at some points, and enjoy views that only a spectacular mountain kingdom can provide.On this adventure you will ride you bike to the source of the Orange river, go up and over the highest road in Africa, achieve breakneck speeds as you head down to Katse Dam, and descend the infamous Sani Pass by bike. Along the way, the team will always be handy to assist with bike repairs, and make sure you are well fed and hydrated. The overnight accommodation will be in a mix of luxury rooms as well as backpackers establishments. No need to bring your own bedding.Fully catered package including, travel and bike transport (from JHB):R3250.00 ppfor bookings contact taun@authenticxperiences.co.za or0834682544

Go to Event Page