The "I need something you might throw away" thread

Kalahari Vegmot

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok....let's stop asking for stuff on The Salvage Thread, that's not what it was(still is) created for.

If you want to ask for something,this is the place. Let's leave The Salvage Thread for if you want to donate something.

You need to make up your mind...

Ok ok stupid ..I see

Edited by Kranswurm

Ok....let's stop asking for stuff on The Salvage Thread, that's not what it was(still is) created for.

If you want to ask for something,this is the place. Let's leave The Salvage Thread for if you want to donate something.

2018 S-Works Epic please!

On a serious note, cool thread. Might be posting here once or twice in future!

Edited by Grease_Monkey

Someone is a 4x4 community member....

Confused. How's this different to posting a wanted ad in the classifieds?

Not much.....but everyone keeps posting on the salvage thread....

• 1 month later...

I'll start off with a serious request... please keep in mind though that the most bicycle related diy i've done was to take off all my mtb components, regreasing all the bearings and some seals and swopped out a cassette.

I'd like to experiment with building a workable track bike, or even a road bike with a new 105 groupset. If anyone have cheap (because experimenting and also finances) but fair frames/wheels for either of these, I'd be pleased to have a look!

edit: forgot to add I'm +- 186cm, so probably a large. Also wouldn't mind building a bike for my sister who is about uh, 170cm or something.

Edited by Dirkitect

I'll start off with a serious request... please keep in mind though that the most bicycle related diy i've done was to take off all my mtb components, regreasing all the bearings and some seals and swopped out a cassette.

I'd like to experiment with building a workable track bike, or even a road bike with a new 105 groupset. If anyone have cheap (because experimenting and also finances) but fair frames/wheels for either of these, I'd be pleased to have a look!

edit: forgot to add I'm +- 186cm, so probably a large. Also wouldn't mind building a bike for my sister who is about uh, 170cm or something.

so u want a new to u bike?