[Event] Jozi Night Series #9

ASG

Event Name: Jozi Night Series #9

When: 8 November 2013

Where: Heia Safari Ranch in Muldersdrift, Gauteng

Category: Multisport

NB. Should you experience any payment problems, please email: eventsupport@asgworld.co.za

OPTIONAL: Riders wanting to pay via EFT please see following details:

• NB: Register online for the race (follow the online entry process until you have reached your "Cart" page
  • Once the rider has been registered for the event, please use the following banking details for your EFT Payment:

Account number: 4078872649

ASG Events

ABSA

Reference: JOZI9(rider's name and surname)

NB: Send Proof of Payment to: eventsupport@asgworld.co.za

Jozi Night Rider Mountain Bike Series 15 November

The Next edition of the popular Jozi Night Series will be on the 15 November. This monthly night-time Mountain bike event at Heia Safari Ranch in Muldersdrift is fast becoming a must do for more and more friends and families every month.

The amazing food, Gluvine, entertainment and bonfires have just added to the special routes at Heia Safari. The exhilaration of night riding amongst game and the verity of great features makes this event very unique.

The launch of the floating bridge was a hit last month and a great addition to the event. So if you have not managed to get out to the Jozi Night Rider now your chance

There are 4 distances on offer:

• The Intiem Ladies Race 10km (starting at 4:30pm in the and ridden when it is still light)
  • 3km Kiddies race ( 5:45pm Start)
  • Jozi Night Rider 10km ( 6:45pm Start)
  • Jozi Night Rider 20km ( 6:30pm Start)

We have moved the start times a little later after a number of requests because of traffic to the venue so please note the new start times

Events like this would not be possible without great sponsors, and we are very fortunate to have some of the best. A big thank you to:

Action Motor Group Krugersdorp (Ford , Mazda and GWM Dealers )

Cipla Nutrition

Orthopaedic bed and mattress

Zinmag Vitamins

Intiem Magazine

Heia Safari Ranch

Cycle Lab Little Falls

Vrede Foundation

All of our Sponsors will have a presence at the event so please stop by and say hi

For online entries please visit www.asgevents.co.za or visit the Facebook pages: In Touch Sports or ASG Events

We look forward to a great evening and lots of fun on 15 November!

Edited by ASG

Looking for a fun-filled evening out with family and friends?

Join us for the upcoming Jozi Night rider!